The Base Group
Painting of the Inconvenient!
Founded in 2007 to become the worlds best coatings applicators to complicated structures. We are one of the few companies to specialize in projects that are too inaccessible for others. We proudly go where no one else will with commitment, assurance and precision.
Each year we offer our services for free to non-profits or individuals that own historical buildings or structures in need of costly repair. If you have or know of a building or structure that could use our services, please let us know. Its our way of paying it forward and keeping the structures of America beautiful & strong.
2013 George Campbell Award
Project: Miller Park Truss Painting
Awarded by the Society of Protective Coatings
About: For outstanding achievement in the completion of a difficult or complex industrial or commercial coatings project.
2014 Denver Mayor Award
Project: Smoke stack to pencil project.
2017 Coatings Pro Magazine Award
We keep our employees and clients covered.
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella Policies
- Bonds – Bid, Performance & Material
Our employees stay up to date.
- SSPC – Coatings Training
- SSPC PCI Coating Inspector
- SPRAT, IRATA – Rope Access
- OSHA, CPR, First Aid
- Tower Climbing, RF-Safety
- California License: C-33 944547
- EPA Lead Certified Firm
We proudly support these groups.
- SSPC – Society of Protective Coatings
- PDCA – Painting Decoration America
- PICS – Contractor Qualification
- SPRAT – Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians
- IAAPA –International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions